we are hiring a senior industrial designer
We are growing and would like to add an exprienced senior industrial designer to our team. Preferably with 7 years or more relevant experience.
Would you like to join our team to work on the design of great sports and medical products, professional tools and mobility solutions? Are you looking for a team that develops meaningful products?
We work on design projects which a full of really new solutions, true innovation. Products that help improve the lives of people. Both ergonomics, design, development and strategy play a major role.
Your profileWe're looking for a designer with at least 7 years of experience, preferably someone who experienced a few years the rhythm of an industrial design firm. In brief:
- you have an university degree in industrial design
- you have about 7 - 10 years of relevant working experience
- you are good at concept design and form finding
- you are always looking for innovation, for brakethrough solutions
- you love developing and detailling proudcts, in order to get the last detail right, both in terms of look and feel, technology, ergonomics and manufacturability.
- you have brought experience with advanced CAD software
- you have experience in managing complex design projects, preferably also leading young designers
Your role in the teamEssentially, you will design and develop multiple projects simultaneously, you will be active in all parts of the process. So it may be that you manage a medical design project, that you are also involved in a sport project, and that you are involved in a number of other projects on a distance.
You will make important decisions within design projects, together with other senior designers and stay in contact with clients and suppliers.
We are an idealistic team, open and with a clear view. We believe in continuous improvement of our processes, step by step, making small improvements that have proven themselves. But also running experiments with changes in our design process that we believe could be an improvement. We challenge you to play an active role in this as well.
We offer projects that go beyond styling exercises, but that actually contain new ergonomic solutions, new shapes, new technical solutions. Real innovation.
Due to legislation we can only accept applications from people who are in the possession of a valid EU passport.