We are looking for a junior industrial designer
Our design firm grows and therefore we look for a junior industrial designer. Are you ready to join our team and work on innovative meaningful products?Our team works on design and development projects that are full with new solutions, with genuine innovation. We choose the projects that we believe are helping to improve people's life. Industrial design, sustainability, ergonomics, design strategy, circular thinking and engineering play all an important role.
You will be responsible for both concept design and development of new products. Not alone, but together in a team, under supervision of a senior designer. You will be working on several projects at the same time, both in the fields of strategy, concepts, CAD development and prototyping.
Your role in the team
- you help the team with concept development, make sketches, mockups and prepare presentations.
- you are working on CAD development and detailing of products, finding solutions, making the puzzle.
- in some projects you might be in contact with suppliers
- you have a degree in industrial design, product design or similar.
- you have 1 - 3 years of working experience.
- you are a good sketcher and excel in form finding.
- you are always into looking for brakethrough solutions.
- you love detailling and engineering products, both in terms of look and feel, technology, ergonomics and manufacturability.
- you are an experienced CAD software user.
- a job in an innovative company
- working in a professional design team
- working on real problems, a bit of idealism, trying to do more good
- experimenting and learning
- annual traveling with the team; expedition to unknown countries, cultures and people.
- a market-based salary
Due to legislation we can only accept applications from people who are in the possession of a valid EU passport