If you like to discuss a potential design project, then you can follow these five easy steps:
1. send us an email at email@example.com or call us as +31 220 820 22 11
2. explain us in general your situation, and plans, so that we can help.
3. request our NDA, if you would like to share sensitive or strategic information.
4. don’t worry, if we are not the right partner for the project, we will honestly tell you.
5. if we seem to be the right partner, then we can plan an (online) meeting, go into details and make you an offer.
Our Designguide takes you into the process and mindset of design. It helps you to prepare for innovation. And to make the first steps to become leading in your segment.
Fill out the form and we will send the Designguide to you by e-mail, without obligations.
Alskar Design BV
Gedempt Hamerkanaal 253
1021 KP Amsterdam
ING Bank Amsterdam
NL51 INGB 0007 6009 92
BIC / SWIFT: INGBNL2A
You can send your application including a portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will always receive an answer from us in a couple of days after you sent your application.
Our industrial design studio is located in the Kromhouthal, a great creative location, just on the shore of the river IJ in Amsterdam, close to the Central Station.
The location has a rich history, starting in 1908 when the family Goedkoop started shipbuilding activities on the site. After they developed a succesful engine, they needed a factory and in 1925 built a manufacturing plant for diesel engines. In 1966 the factory was sold to Stork, who started to manufacture equipment for the food industry in the plant. In the 80’s the industrial activities were moved to other locations and the factory was empty for a long time.
In 2009 the social housing corportation Eigen Haard bought the site, re-named the site to ‘De Overkant’ and transformed the old factory into a creative hotspot.