We grow and would like to add an industrial designer to our team. Are you looking for an idealistic team that develops meaningful products?We work on design projects that are packed with new solutions, real innovation. Products that help to improve people's lives. In addition, ergonomics, design, sustainability, development and strategy play an important role.
In this job you are responsible for the design of products. The emphasis in this job is on strategy, strong concept development and look&feel design.
What you are going to do
- you design and develop new concepts, through ideation, sketches and form finding
- you create mockups to prove functional and ergonomic principles
- you develop CAD models from the concepts and make presentations
- you maintain contacts with suppliers and production partners.
Who you are
- you have a master in industrial design or similar
- you have at least 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience.
- you are strong in concept development and look&feel design.
- you are always looking for innovation, for pioneering solutions.
- you have experience with SolidWorks, both in the field of surface modeling and detailing.
What we offer
- working on challenging, meaningful and interesting projects
- idealism, working on real problems, playing a meaningful role in society
- partly shape the growth and direction of the company
- creative challenge and being part of a professional team
- developing and applying new tools in the field of sustainability and circular design
- a market-based salary
Due to legislation we can only accept applications from people who are in the possession of a valid EU passport