We grow and would like to add a senior industrial designer to our team. Are you looking for an idealistic team that develops meaningful products?We work on design projects that are packed with new solutions, real innovation. Products that help to improve people's lives. In addition, ergonomics, design, sustainability, development and strategy play an important role.
In this job you are responsible for the design of products. You are involved right from the strategy phase and provide innovative, ergonomic and functional solutions. The emphasis in this job is on strategy, strong concept development and look&feel design.
You work on multiple projects at the same time together in a small team of industrial designers and design engineers. You are managing one or more projects. It is a challenging job with responsibility and independence.
What you are going to do
- you design and develop new design strategy and concepts, through ideation, sketches and form finding
- you create mockups to prove functional and ergonomic principles
- you manage one or more projects
- you develop CAD models from the concepts and make presentations
- you communicate results in a visual manner with customer design teams.
- you also maintain contacts with suppliers and production partners.
Who you are
- you have a master in industrial design or similar
- you have at least 5 - 7 years of relevant working experience.
- you are strong in strategy, concept development and look&feel design.
- you are always looking for innovation, for pioneering solutions.
- you have experience with SolidWorks, both in the field of surface modeling and detailing.
- you have experience in managing design projects.
What we offer
- working on challenging, meaningful and interesting projects
- idealism, working on real problems, playing a meaningful role in society
- partly shape the growth and direction of the company
- creative challenge and being part of a professional team
- developing and applying new tools in the field of sustainability and circular design
- annual team trip to unknown countries, cultures and people.
- a market-based salary
Do you think you would fit to us?We especially invite female industrial designers with a couple of years of experience to apply for the job.
Due to legislation we can only accept applications from people who are in the possession of a valid EU passport