You will be responsible for designing a completely new sports product. Or a medical solution, or a professional tool.Are you an all-round enthusiastic product designer with some years of experience?
We are Alskar Design. We are a team of seven designers and two or sometimes three interns. Our design studio is located in Amsterdam-Noord, on the river IJ, in an old factory building. We are a strong team, we help each other and challenge each other to do new things or to do things even better.
- you design new concepts, create mockups and develop entirely new products
- you get the opportunity to work on different design projects
- you work independently and complete tasks without much supervision
- you will contribute to important projects that are valuable to companies and people
- you get a lot of opportunities to work with talented people
- you graduated industrial design on a university level
- you have some years of relevant work experience (if you do not yet have a real work experience, but you have had relevant internships at a design firm, you are welcome to respond as well)
- you do not get afraid if you would have to experimentally investigate the friction of old sand on ceramics, sew a leather basketball shoe or incorporate pneumatics into a product
- you are strong in sketching, form finding and have great CAD modeling skills as well
Due to legislation we can only accept applications from people who are in the possession of a valid EU passport.