experienced industrial designer
We are growing and looking for an additional team member. Do you love designing mobility products, sports products and medical devices? Then check out our job offer.
who we are
We are Alskar Design. We are a creative team of designers and engineers.
Our design studio is located in Amsterdam-Noord, in an old factory. We focus on the design and development of bicycles, mobility products, sports products and complex medical devices.
- you are product designer in multiple design projects
- you might be design lead in one or more design projects
- you communicate with clients and suppliers
- you help develop our studio further in quality and vision
- you create design strategies, design new concepts, make mockups and develop completely new products;
- you develop the concepts into manufacturable products
- you will contribute to important projects that are valuable to companies and people;
- you will have opportunities to work with talented people.
- you have at least 4 – 8 years of useful experience, preferably in a design firm
- you have completed a college / university study industrial or product design;
- you are strong in sketching, design styling and strategic design language
- you have great CAD surface modeling skills in SolidWorks
- you are full of idea’s, energetic and not afraid to tell your opinion
We use a selection process where we read and check all incoming portfolio’s within a few days, and then we will let you know if we would like to set up a meeting with you. If we have sent you an email that we would like a meeting, then we would always want to see you in person, so that we can learn to know each other and you could meet the team. Unfortunately we do not select team members on the basis of an online interview.
For us it is interesting to see in your portfolio something about your design process, your choices and your skills in different area’s like aesthetics, sketching, research, 3d design, model making and engineering.
Due to legislation we can only accept people that hold a valid EU passport.
Please send your PDF portfolio including CV to [email protected]. All information you send to us should be in English or Dutch. Please make sure that you send your portfolio as an attachment in PDF format with your application.