We specialize in sport product design. We develop sports articles and high performance sports products used by professional teams, athletes, sports amateurs and children.
Maplez DWS Z1 is a sleek, streamlined, high-performance and eco-friendly wheel system that weighs less than 155 grams, yet it’s highly durable due to its unique alloy rim.
The wheel has unparalleled strength and speed. Additionally, it requires less material and time to replace. The elimination of a non-recyclable plastic core makes the process of changing wheels better for the environment and it’s revolutionizing the skating industry.
“The interchangeable rim/rubber concept is a perfect example of ecological sport product design. It’s also a great example for how to implement proven principles into the action sports industries. In addition, the user will carry less weight and spend less on the exchange of wheels.”
ISPO Award jury member
Raqball is the first collective racket sports. A new sport, with elements from basketball and squash.
The Easyball is an innovative football you can easily take with you; it consists of 6 identical plastic parts that are assembled together like a puzzle. It is very compact, flat-packed and there is no more risk of punctures!
The footballs are made from 89% recycled plastic; the other 11% of plastic is new, forming the outerlayer.
It is now possible to train and play every moment of the day, allowing you to reach your goals faster. Become as good as your hero, whether it is Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar or de Jong.
The M-series is a range of high-end mountain bikes. Combining confidence inspiring geometry, great design and a patented suspension platform in an engaging package using 8% recycled automotive carbon in the process.
The bikes come both in a 27.5 inch and 29 inch version and are equipped with high-end German made Pinion gearbox drivetrains.
We have been involved from the very beginning of the project, with the development of the kinematics and the suspension platform. Both design and detailed engineering of the carbon frame was done by our design team, up to manufacturing support and test riding.
In the course of the project we developed several drivetrain components as well, like a new chain tensioner and trigger shifter.
Unique on-demand aerodynamic helmet, intended for inline skating and cycling. The helmet features a strong light-weight structure that enables the althlete to switch from ventilation mode to aerodynamic mode during the ride, offering a 3% drag reduction.
The helmet weigh less then 260 grams (medium size) and offers a detachable safety rear light.
Naturally the helmet complies with both the EN 1078:2012 norm and the US CPSC norm.
The new Comin’ is light and foldable, making it the perfect companion on short trips. The patented s-curved steering column makes sure that the scooter is large enough to ride, but can be folded compactly.
It has been equipped with a powerful foot-operated brake, offering great braking performance during wet weather conditions.
The ball has a unique aerodynamic shape, allowing players to play the ball with different types of trajectories, depending on the direction of the opening during the flight.
After the finalized patent applications better images will become available.
Transporting inline skates can be tricky. Most skate-bags share a similar design and idea; primarily based around straps, buckles and fabric pockets.
This product helps to just click and fix the inline skates into place with a single action; securely attached onto the bag.
The AM4 is a state-of-the-art Sports Activity Monitor, developed with Philips.
This ESS (easy serve system) sports nutrition bottle was developed for one of the brands of Decathlon.
Multiple user researches helped us to design a simple solution to faultlessly dose the nutrition powder or fluid with normal water.
The sleek sophisticated design is a large step forward for Aptonia. The bottle offers intuitive and precise dosing, but also offers a sustainable solution, as the bottle can be re-used and nutrition refills can be sold in a very cheap bio-degradable packaging.
This tool reduces time and eliminates the struggle that removing bearings could be.
Your company can lead the pack and can offer the most innovative, high-end and beautiful products.
Fill out the form, get the Designguide and read how we can make that happen together.
Your company can start to lead the pack and can offer the most innovative, high-end and beautiful products.
Fill out the form, get the Designguide and read how to make that happen.