We grow and would like to add a (senior) industrial designer to our team. Are you looking for an idealistic team that develops meaningful products?We work on design projects that are packed with new solutions, real innovation. Products that help to improve people's lives. In addition, ergonomics, design, sustainability, development and strategy play an important role.
In this job you are responsible for the design and development of products. You are involved right from the strategy phase and provide innovative, ergonomic and functional solutions. You work on multiple projects at the same time together in a small team of industrial designers and design engineers. It is a challenging job with responsibility and independence.
What you are going to do
- you design and develop new design strategy and concepts, through ideation, sketches and form finding
- you create mockups to prove functional and ergonomic principles
- you develop CAD models from the concepts and make presentations
- you communicate results in a visual manner with customer design teams.
- you also maintain contacts with suppliers and production partners.
- you guide young designers and design engineers
Who you are
- you have a master in industrial design or similar
- you have about 3 - 6 years working experience.
- you are always looking for innovation, for pioneering solutions.
- you have ample experience with SolidWorks, both in the field of surface modeling and detailing.
- you have experience in leading complex design and development projects and preferably with the management of young designers.
What we offer you
- a job at a growing innovation company with interesting customers and projects
- creative challenge within a professional team
- idealism, working on real problems, playing a meaningful role in society
- opportunities for experimentation and learning
- annual traveling with the team; expedition to unknown countries, cultures and people.
- a market-based salary
Do you think you would fit to us?We especially invite female industrial designers with a couple of years of experience to apply for the job.
Due to legislation we can only accept applications from people who are in the possession of a valid EU passport