We are growing and would like to add an all-round industrial designer to our team. Preferably with one year of relevant experience in a design firm.
Would you like to join our team to work on the design of great sports and medical products, professional tools and mobility solutions? Are you looking for a team that develops meaningful products?
We work on design projects which a full of really new solutions, true innovation. Products that help improve the lives of people. Both ergonomics, design, development and strategy play a major role.
Your profileWe're looking for an industrial product designer, preferably someone who experienced the rhythm of an industrial design firm. In brief:
- you have an university degree in industrial design
- you have about 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- you are good at concept design and form finding
- you are always looking for innovation, for brakethrough solutions
- you love developing and detailling proudcts, in order to get the last detail right, both in terms of look and feel, technology, ergonomics and manufacturability.
- you have experience with advanced CAD software
Due to legislation we can only accept applications from people who are in the possession of a valid EU passport.